Delicious cocktails are an integral part of all holiday celebrations. We’ve compiled five of our favorite infused beverages to help you get into a festive mood. You can make these recipes as presented or use non-alcoholic spirits for Cali-sober versions.
CBD-Infused Winter Pimm’s Punch
Our CBD-infused Winter Pimm’s Punch makes the perfect starter for a holiday dinner party.
- Winterberries, such as juniper, rosehip, and elderberries (if available)
- Orange wedges
- 2 cups apple juice
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 bottle of Winter Pimm’s or Pimm’s #1
- CBD or THC tincture (as desired)
- Rosemary sprigs
- Combine Pimm’s, apple juice, and sparkling water in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Place an assortment of berries and one orange wedge in each glass. Add ice.
- Fill each glass the rest of the way with the Pimm’s mixture.
- Dose each drink with 5-10 milligrams of CBD or THC tincture.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish each beverage with a rosemary sprig and serve.
THC-Infused Mulled Wine
A dash of cannabis tincture takes this European holiday market favorite to new heights. You can use alcohol-removed wine for a non-alcoholic version or add brandy for high-octane mulled wine.
- 1 bottle of fruity, full-bodied red wine
- 1/2 cup brandy (if desired)
- Orange slices
- Fresh cranberries
- Ground cinnamon and clove (to taste)
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- Cannabis tincture
- Whole cloves, star anise, and cinnamon sticks
- Heat the wine, brandy, orange slices, and ground spices on the lowest temperature setting in a crockpot or using a pan on the stovetop
- After around 20-30 minutes, the mixture should be steaming hot. Add the cranberries and steep for a few minutes more.
- Sweeten with honey or maple syrup as desired.
- Ladle the mulled wine into glass mugs, and add the desired amount of cannabis tincture. Stir gently, and garnish with whole star anise and cinnamon sticks.
Lavender CBD Hot Toddy
Despite all the good cheer and glad tidings, the holidays can still be stressful. Our lavender and CBD-infused hot toddy makes the ideal drink to get you back into a jolly mood after a challenging day or when you’re feeling under the weather.
- ½-1 ounce of your favorite whiskey
- Scrappy’s lavender bitters (to taste)
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Dried chamomile flowers or a soothing herbal teabag
- Hot water
- Lemon wedge
- 15-30 milligrams of CBD tincture
- Brew the tea.
- Pour the desired amount of whiskey into a large coffee mug, and fill it with the brewed tea.
- Stir in the lemon juice and CBD tincture.
- Add lavender bitters and honey to taste.
Cannabis Spiked Egg Nog
Most people either love or hate eggnog. Our 420 take on this holiday staple makes the perfect dessert treat, and your guests will be coming back for seconds.
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons real vanilla
- Spiced rum, brandy, bourbon, or scotch (as desired)
- ¼ cup cannabutter (melted)
- Ground cinnamon and nutmeg (to taste)
- Whole cinnamon sticks
- Place the egg yolks in a large mixing bowl and beat them by hand or with an electric mixer. Add ½ cup of sugar and continue beating until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the milk, cream, and vanilla. Mix until blended.
- Slowly drizzle in the cannabutter, and stir thoroughly to ensure even distribution of the cannabinoids.
- Whip the egg whites until they develop peaks. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and continue to beat the mixture until it becomes thick.
- Slowly whisk the prepared egg whites into the bowl with the egg yolk mixture.
- Chill the eggnog in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Pour a shot of rum, brandy, or whiskey into each glass. Add the eggnog and stir.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of spices and a whole cinnamon stick.
Green Grinch Martini
Have you been feeling a bit humbuggy this season? After a couple of our Green Grinch Martinis, your grumpy outlook will soon turn into a giggly good time. You can make this cocktail with a simple cannabis tincture or use homemade cannabis bitters.
- Midori liquor
- Lemon juice
- Simple syrup
- Cannabis tincture or bitters (as desired)
- Maraschino cherries
- Place the vodka, Midori, lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the mixture thoroughly before pouring it into martini glasses.
- Add a maraschino cherry to each drink for garnish.
Do you want to find out the potency of your infused holiday cocktails? tCheck’s at-home cannabis potency tester will tell you the exact amount of THC or CBD in your cannabutter, tinctures, and bitters. Everyone’s tolerance is different. With tCheck, you can customize each beverage and feel confident that your guests will get the optimum buzz for enjoying your holiday gathering.