You can use tCheck and Expansion Kit to test hemp flower
How to do this:
1. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
2. Turn on the device. Check to see if the lights are blue and green. If they are not, please see the tCheck user manual.
3. Open the app and log in to your account, or sign in as a guest. Note: If you do not sign in, your results will not be saved in the log.
4. To connect the device, simply press the green “Run Test” button at the bottom of the screen.
5. At the Select a device screen if you have connected to a device previously, the app will attempt to connect to this same device.
6. Once you have connected to your device, select ‘Flower‘ from the Infusion list.
7. Prepare your hemp flower the same way you prepare the THCa flower mixture sample following the ‘Flower infusion prep’ flow.
8. Once you have finished preparing your hemp flower mixture, you need to input your flower weight, infusion temperature, and flower type. Select ‘Raw Hemp/High CBD‘ for flower type to test your hemp flower. Then click ‘Begin Test’.
9. Hemp flower tests run the same way as the other infusion tests where the device will need to calibrate without the tray inserted, and then it will ask you to insert the test so it can measure the infusion.
10. The result provided will show the percentage of total cannabinoids in your hemp flower. Total cannabinoids are an aggregate of CBDa, CBD, THCa, THC, CBN, and CBG.
*Reminder: At this time, you are not able to test hemp oil infusions