1. Ensure that the device is plugged into the wall or has sufficient charge (>50% remaining).
2. Remove the tray from the device.
3. Ensure that WiFi has been enabled & configured on your device.
4. From the “Home” screen, tap Settings
5. Tap [UPDATE FIRMWARE] button
6. If new firmware is available, you will be prompted to download it.
7. Press [OK] to update
8. Please DO NOT POWER OFF device during the installation process.
Once the firmware is successfully installed, the device will automatically restart.
1.11 (Release date: June 20, 2017)
•Fixed measurement functions for all oils & alcohol
•Added a feature to re-align the touch screen.
To re-align the touch screen, hold the power button and quickly tap screen 5 times, then release power button. We recommend using a wooden chopstick or toothpick to touch the alignment dots as it would be more accurate than your finger. Please do not use a sharp metal object as that may permanently damage the screen.
• Fixed issue that caused firmware to update to the same version
This version of firmware has a *much* more extensive way to factory calibrate the device. The default values should work for most existing devices, however, if you are still experiencing measurement issues there are two courses of action:
(1) In about a week, we should have calibration kits available – along with firmware that allows you to perform the same factory style re-calibration. This would be the best option from a time savings perspective.
(2) Send it back to us for re-calibration. Go to support site and file a ticket: Request Support Ticket. Typical turn-around time for this process is 1-2 weeks.
As always we appreciate your support and patience.
Thank you so much,
tCheck Support Team
To access, hold the power button and quickly tap screen 5 times, then release power button
1.10 (Release date: May 26, 2017)
- Fixed 0.0 calculation issue
- Fixed battery level display
- Fixed issue with redrawing the display (clear screen)
- Erases log files upon ‘reset to factory defaults’
- Reboots after ‘Reset’
1.9 (Release date: April 3, 2017)
- Support for alcohol based tincture testing
- Warm-up sequence improvement
1.8 (Release date: March 14, 2017)
- Increased size of buttons on tutorial screens
- Displays firmware version number on initial splash screen
- Fixed sleep mode
- Fixed power up warm-up sequence
1.7 (Release date: February 17, 2017)
- bug fixes and improvements
1.6 (Release date: December 19, 2016)
- Auto shutdown feature fix
- bug fixes and improvements
1.3 (Release date: November 13, 2016)
- Results can now displayed in 4 different forms using drop down menu.
mg/ml, mg/tsp, mg/tbsp, %
- Test tray calibration method updated
- Tutorial integrated into device
access it at any time tap Settings > Tutorial
- Wi-Fi can connect to networks with no password
- Keyboard for entry of Wi-Fi password updated special characters added
- Wi-Fi connection retry page displays properly
- New Shutdown screen added
- Solved incorrect date and time display in log screen
1.1 (Release date: September 20, 2016)
- Bug Fix (Log Function)
1.0 (Initial Firmware Release date: September 9, 2016)
- Initial Firmware Release (Shipped with device)
- Support for Olive oil, butter & coconut oil