Nothing hits the spot like a warm pan of Honey Cornbread!
With Autumn right around the corner, I’ve been taking my infusions up a notch with some seasonal favorites! Cornbread gives me big fall vibes and the smell of fresh cornbread being made around this time, has always been my favorite.
Anyone who knows me knows, ever since I learned how to make my own infusions – I’ve been infusing EVERYTHING to the point where “is this infused?” is a common question in my household.
I made this to side with chili for a little “elevated experience” and had the leftovers in the morning with breakfast.
The sweet and savory flavors of the chili was phenomenal, and just as good alone with some (regular) butter!
- For this recipe, I used Krusteaz Honey Cornbread Mix – It’s a go to of mine
- 1/3rd cup of INFUSED cannabutter (Tested with tCheck to be 29 mg per tablespoon)
- 2/3rd cup of milk
- 2 eggs (recipe calls for 1, but I don’t like odd numbers)
- (optional: 1 can of sweet cream corn – just do it.)
- You’re gonna want to preheat your oven to 400 degrees and keep your pre-greased skillet in there for about 5 minutes.
- Mix all of your ingredients together until blended and spoon batter into the skillet. Put that in to bake for 30 minutes
- WHILE THAT IS BAKING – if you want to spice it up a bit, lets make some Honey Butter!
- I then, hand whipped together 1 stick of INFUSED cannabutter and 2 tablespoons of honey and melted that in the microwave a little under 30 seconds.
- Once the Cornbread is done baking, I pour the melted honey butter over the entire cake to glaze, and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes are done, it is time to dig in!
With the help of tCheck, I was able to test my infusion and had the cornbread at a whopping 377mg and 47mg per slice!
Let me know if you try this recipe and how you LOVE it!
– Stoney Macaroni (@stoneymacar0ni)
Count on the Strength of your Cannabutter
With tCheck, you can take the guesswork out of your cannabis infusions! Know the exact dose of your savory creations while learning more about your bud potency level. Ready to take your canna kitchen to the next level? Click here to learn more about tCheck!