Special instructions for alcohol tincture testing
- Clean sample of any oil remaining from previous testing using dish soap and warm water.
- If the sample tray is overfilled the liquid can leak out and into other areas of the tray
- To insure an accurate reading thoroughly mix or agitate your tincture before testing.
- Always clean sample tray after each use.
- Use 50% to 70% isopropyl alcohol to clean sample tray
- Do not clean tray with any other solvents such as acetone, turpentine or paint thinner.
Extra care must be taken when filling sample tray with alcohol based tinctures.
Alcohol, unlike oil, has a lower viscosity making it easy to spill.
- Fill the sample tray and keep on a level surface avoid tilting the tray while loaded.
- Place the device on a level surface while testing is in progress.
- Power on your device, then insert loaded tray.
- Run a test
- Remove sample tray immediately after the test has completed.
- Clean sample tray with 50% to 70% isopropyl alcohol, use a paper towel or soft cloth.
|Measurement range:||Alcohol: 0 ~ 8 mg/ml|
Result displayed as OVER means infused potency is stronger than tCheck is able to measure.
To determine the strength you must draw a measured quantity of infused alcohol,
Mix with exact equal quantity of un-infused alcohol and perform measurement.
Double the result shown by tCheck will give you the measurement of the original infusion.